JLC Electrical Contractors, an established electrical contractor headquartered in Monmouth County NJ, is seeking electricians to work on residential and commercial projects throughout New Jersey. Ideal candidates should be self-starters and be comfortable working in a team with little or no supervision. Immediate job openings are available for those with residential, commercial and industrial experience.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Reliable & Trustworthy Personality
- Displays a Good Attitude On & Off Work Site
- Presents a Clean & Neat Appearance
- Possess Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability To Communicate Well With Colleagues & Clients
- Will Work Safely & Keep Job Sites Clean & Stocked
- Can Provide Transportation To Commercial Job Sites or Office
- OSHA Certification is a plus.
Wages & Compensation
Start salary will be based on level of experience. The typical work week will be 40 hours, Monday – Friday but employees should be available to work overtime if necessary. All employees will be offered health benefits, retirement benefits and paid vacations. Sign on bonuses will be offered to ideal candidates.